Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Inside Vs. Outside

As noted in my previous blog, every year we go on a family camping trip. While I always look back in fondness on the trips, the preparation always gets to me. Also, if truth be told, I prefer inside to outside. However, I am glad to know that I am not the only one who feels this way.

One of my favorite YA authors (John Green)made a video blog over a year ago that perfectly captures my thoughts. If you have not seen John and Hank Greens' video blogs, you should. They are a hoot! For 2007, they vowed to not communicate at all via text (no emails or IMS, etc.). Their project garnered a ton of attention, especially Hank' musical ode to Harry Potter, which is a subject for another post. They continue to post video blogs on their website.

1 comment:

Julian said...

Here is Spongebob's indoors song:

I know of a place
Where you never get harmed
A magical place
With magical charms
Indoors!
Indoors!
Indooors!!