Friday, April 27, 2007

Lesson #18, Search what you like

So, I didn't realize that I was more behind in this process than I though. So now my lessons are out of order. How embarrassing! I had fun exploring Rollyo and Google Custom Search Engine. I think that Rollyo's home page is a little misleading as there isn't a lot there. Also, I have a difficult believing that Debra Messing is making Rollyo searches on online shopping in her free time to share with the world. Hey, that just me. Also, there Celebrity Gossip search included PerezHilton, but not TMZ?! What is up with that?! Still, they seemed to have more content than that searches already available on Google. So here is a link to the search roll I created on Google. To be honest, I picked Google because I already have an account and it was one less login and password to have to remember. That said, it was very easier and I can see the potential use of my search roll. So here it is, my search roll of early literacy resources: http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=007087822289536648025%3Afurqre6fr5y. It only has a few sites listed now, but I hope to add more of my favorites at a later date. Here's to hoping that someday I will have some free time!

No comments: