Friday, April 27, 2007

Lesson #22, Choose Your Own Adventure

I must admit the title for this week reminds me of those popular books from my childhood where you would read a page and then based on your decision, you would be told which page to turn to next. I was very excited to go explore the web 2.0 awards site. I was even more interested when I saw they had podcasting sites. However, after looking at them, I have to say there wasn't a lot of content there. Or, at least, not much that was new to me. I was hoping to find some new stuff to subscribe to and didn't find anything. So then I decided to look at the "books" section and it states there "There were either not enough nominations or there was no clear leader to award winners in this category." What? I know there are free audiobook downloads out there. THey couldn't find anything?! This site was a major disappointment. So, to cheer myself up I moved onto webware. Now this is a cool site. It just has blog postings about new web stuff. I was so impressed, I added it to my bloglines account. So, no new podcasts for me, but I do have a new feed in Bloglines, so it wasn't a total downer.

1 comment:

KCLS Learning 2.0 said...

That is exactly where the lesson title comes from...