Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Happy (belated) Birthday!


Lil and Doll 2006
Originally uploaded by mycornerwindow.

Okay, now that I have figured this out, I can see how this would be habit forming. This is the Princess. It was her 4th birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday, Princess!! Much fun was had by all. We had Tinkerbell party hats and Barbie 12 Dancing Princess party blowers. What more could a four year old want? Although, I must admit that we aren't winning parents of the year again in 2007. Part of her birthday fun was spent at the dentist getting her teeth checked. I am sure you'll be happy to know it was all good. Also, now that she is four she likes to wear long sleeves. I now believe anything is possible.

1 comment:

Deborah Schneider said...

The next time you have a Princess Party -- I better be on the guest list!
Are there any favors left? I can trade a tiara for a Dancing Princess Party Blower.