Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Flickr and Chopper Bike

Third time is a charm, they say. The challenge for KCLS Learning 2.0 is to create a Flickr account, load a picture into the account and put it into a blog posting. Well, I have successfuly created a Flickr account and loaded 6 photos. However, I am having some problems getting the picture into my blog. Twice I have tried and have failed. However, I have been able to import the picture from my hard drive. What is up with that ?
This picture is of a chopper bike that the husband and the local neighborhood guys built last summer. Unfortunately, when it was completed they realized it was too small for them to comfortably ride. They are now creating a newer, super size version that they can enjoy. However, as you can tell from the pic, PS enjoyed it very much.



No comments: