Friday, March 30, 2007

Library Thing

I have created my Library Thing account and added 5 titles. I could see how this would be useful for Reader's Advisory purposes. A great place to keep track of all of the books you have read.
Here is the link to my Library Thing Catalog, http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=mareno. If any of the Learning 2.0 advocates are reading this, I would love to know how to post a clickable link. For example, if I had any blog readers they could click on Library Thing Catalog and it would take them to my catalog.

1 comment:

KCLS Learning 2.0 said...

Clickable links work like this:
- type in the text you wish to link (aka 'mycornerwindow's book catalog')
- highlight the text with your mouse
- click on the link button in the formatting toolbar (it looks like a chain link)
- enter the URL you wish to link to
- save your new entry

And off you should be. You can also set up a library thing display in your blog (or elsewhere) via the widgets page mentioned in today's lesson.