Wednesday, March 14, 2007

RSS Feeds, Part 2

Well, I have fiddled around some more with RSS feeds. I had to stop when I realized I had 36 feeds. Yikes! I added feeds for a couple of collleagues, as well as the feed for the PI. I found it much easier to just add the sites that I normally surf. Once I had a few of my favorites in my bloglines feed, I discovered that when you opened it there was a button you could select called "related feeds." I found this to be very useful finding other feeds that would be of interest to me. I put in one of my favorite children's review blogs and using this tool, found a whole bunch more.

1 comment:

Deborah Schneider said...

But the fashion blogs are the best!
Now I won't have to miss the next big thing, because it is RSS fed right to me, every day.
Must read about shoes....
What color purse should I have for the Spring season.